Chinese manufacturing is at the forefront of the global rubber products industry, but the number of options can be overwhelming.
To make your work easier, we have compiled a list of the top 10 vulcanized rubber goods manufacturers and suppliers in China based on market trends. Continue reading to find out more about these industry giants.
An Overview of the Vulcanized Rubber Goods Industry
The vulcanized rubber goods industry covers products made using either natural or synthetic rubber. Both natural rubber and synthetic rubbers such as styrene-butadiene rubber, neoprene, silicone, etc., are put through the vulcanization process to improve qualities such as hardness.
Rubber is famously used in tire manufacturing but a vast range of other products are made using vulcanized rubber including shoe soles, seals, kitchenware, and toys.
According to market trends, rubber production continues to rise, pointing to an increasing appetite for rubber products in the global economy.
Factors to Consider When Choosing Vulcanized Rubber Goods Manufacturers
Not every manufacturer will deliver good results when you need a vulcanized rubber product. Here are some factors that can help you narrow down your options.
1. Material Options
Ensure that your manufacturer of choice can work with the material that suits you. For example, styrene-butadiene rubber may be great for automotive components, but medical-grade silicone is necessary for parts of medical devices. Some manufacturers are not equipped to work with medical-grade silicone.
2. Available Manufacturing Processes
Ensure your manufacturer’s processes are compatible with your product. Some manufacturers will only have one manufacturing process available while others will have several.
3. Availability of OEM/ODM Services
Some manufacturers will restrict you to only the types of products they already produce. This can be a major limiting factor if you want to introduce a completely new or even slightly modified product. For such services, you’ll need a manufacturer that offers OEM/ODM services.
4. Experience and Reputation
Having the right machines and materials is not enough to guarantee good quality products. You need a manufacturer that has produced a similar product in the past whether it’s a rubber seal or rubber hoses. Carefully examine your manufacturer’s product range and check its reputation with past clients.
5. Capacity and Delivery Speed
Being quick to market can determine your market share in a lucrative niche. A manufacturer with low capacity will be slower and they can limit the output of downstream manufacturers. This can interfere with your entire supply chain.
Due to the nature of supply chains in the global market and other factors, working with certain manufacturers in China will not be cost-effective for you. Pay attention to all aspects of a manufacturer’s process from design to delivery to determine if you’re getting the best prices.
Top 10 Vulcanized Rubber Goods Manufacturers in China
|No. of Employees
|Hongju Silicone Co. Ltd
|Qingdao Weilian Plastic & Rubber Co. Ltd.
|Qingdao SENSECO Materials Co. Ltd
|Tongxiang Spring Rubber & Plastics Tech Co. Ltd
|Yantai Sunny Rubber
|Zhongde (Beijing) Machinery Equipment
|Xiamen Papler Industry Co. Ltd.
|Xingtai Honglei Seal Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
|Zhong Xiang Rubber Products Co. Ltd.
This table provides a summary of the top vulcanized rubber goods manufacturers and suppliers in China based on market trends and the quality of their services.
Each of these companies has many things going for it. Read on to get the details on who they are and how they serve the vulcanized rubber goods industry.
1. Hongju Silicone Co., Ltd.
Hongju Silicone is based in Dongguan and it specializes in the manufacture of premium silicone rubber products. The company was established in 1999 and its rubber products today include keypads, O-rings, seals, and swim caps.
The company has rapid prototyping capabilities and prototypes can be available in as little as 3 working days. For clients who have unique product designs, OEM and ODM services are available.
Hongju Silicone’s products can pass testing by bodies such as the FDA, and the company has attained ISO 9001 certification.
- OEM and ODM services are available for custom products.
- Hongju Silicone can produce products that pass FDA approval.
- Prototyping times are quick.
- Available manufacturing processes include injection molding, compression molding, and die cutting.
- Quotes require between 1 and 3 days.
Send Your Inquiry Now!
Quality Meets Affordability. Inquire Now for High-Quality Products at Low Volumes.
2. Qingdao Weilian Plastic & Rubber Co. Ltd.
Weilian Plastic & Rubber was started in 2008. The company has been producing high-quality rubber and plastic parts since the beginning and received ISO certification the year after it was launched.
The company demonstrated an innovative spirit early by integrating new equipment and technology. The company has also had a department dedicated to research and development since 2012.
Weilian Plastic & Rubber utilizes several manufacturing methods including injection, transfer, and compression molding. Their products are used in many industries including aerospace, food processing, defense, and construction.
- The company consistently invests a percentage of its sales into R&D.
- Different manufacturing processes can be used to make your products.
- Weilian Plastic & Rubber has worked with top global brands including Toyota and Volkswagen.
- The company website offers a poor navigation experience.
- No list of products manufactured by the company.
3. Qingdao SENSECO Materials Co. Ltd.
SENSECO Materials Co. Ltd describes itself as a scientific and technological company. The development of rubber and plastic products is one of its specializations.
This company is situated on a 56-acre piece of land inside the Jiangshan Rubber Industrial Park. It works on many aspects of rubber product development including researching new materials and additives.
SENSECO’s main rubber products include rubber dampers for cars and homes, magnetic rubber strips, O-rings, and shaft sleeves. The company was founded in 2012.
- Rubber-related research and development is a primary focus of this company
- The company manufactures a wide range of rubber products.
- SENSECO has experience working with major brands such as SANYO.
- No information on the website on available manufacturing processes.
- Most of their products are manufactured for the Chinese market.
4. Tongxiang Spring Rubber & Plastics Tech Co. Ltd.
Tongxiang Spring Rubber & Plastics was started in 2009. Today the company’s operations take up 8,000 square meters.
The company has an extensive list of rubber products including grommets, shock absorbers, pipes, seals, gaskets, and bellows. The company also offers OEM and ODM services and its mold design team includes 5 engineers.
Products from Tongxiang Spring Rubber & Plastics can be put through a wide range of tests including heat aging, hardness testing, and tensile testing. The company has ISO 9001 certification.
- OEM and ODM services are available.
- The mold-making team is staffed by experts.
- The company has demonstrated a strong commitment to quality
- Navigation on its website can be a confusing experience.
- The average lead time is one month.
5. Yantai Sunny Rubber
Yantai Sunny Rubber traces its origins back to 2005 when it was founded. It is a branch of the Yantai Toncin Group. The company is located in the Shandong province and the factory has an area of 22,000 square meters.
The company is a specialty manufacturer of products such as rubber dams, rubber belts, and rubber pulleys. Its products are widely used in water management activities such as flood control and power station water storage.
The company’s products have been used in projects in many countries including Italy, Brazil, and South Korea.
- Good source of rubber products for water management applications.
- The company’s products have been proven all over the world.
- Research and development and quality control are key parts of Yantai Sunny Rubber’s operations.
- The company’s main market is the water management industry.
- Lead times can be as long as 3 months.
6. Zhongde (Beijing) Machinery Equipment
Zhongde is one of the most experienced companies on this list. It was established in 1978 and since then, it has served clients in more than 100 countries including in the Middle East.
This company focuses on providing customers with OEM and ODM services when they need custom products. Its manufacturing capabilities include injection molding, compression molding, and 3D printing.
Zhongde has ISO 9001 certification. It has manufactured more than a million prototypes and parts and its workshop occupies 30,000 square meters of space and includes more than 1000 machines.
- Zhongde is very experienced in terms of years and the number of clients served.
- The company has a large capacity.
- Customers have access to a wide range of manufacturing options for rubber and other materials.
- It’s a good choice for companies looking for OEM/ODM services.
- The company doesn’t specialize in the manufacture of rubber products only.
7. Guangzhou Milesun Rubber & Plastic Technology Co. Ltd
Milesun Rubber was started in 2002 and is an influential player in the Rubber Product industry in Guangzhou. The company is one of the three companies that form the Milesun Group.
The production area of the company has a footprint of over 15000 square meters. It produces a vast range of products including automotive components, parts for industrial applications, and rubber parts for medical equipment.
This company has a strong commitment to quality and is ISO-certified. Its products also meet the standards set by bodies such as the FDA, CE, ROHS, etc.
- It has experience manufacturing FDA-approved products for medical equipment.
- The company specializes in the manufacture of rubber products.
- The company has a large product range.
- Milesun Rubber and its products have been certified by various 3rd party organizations.
- It takes relatively long to get a sample from the company.
8. Xiamen Papler Industry Co. Ltd.
Papler Industry mainly identifies as a mold maker and fabricator of metal parts. However, they can also manufacture certain rubber products including folding water bottles, rubber seals, toys, and bracelets.
This company was established in 2009. Provision of OEM services is key to their operations and their services include NDAs, evaluation of designs, and advising clients on material selection.
Rubber products are manufactured using liquid silicone rubber injection molding with aluminum molds to minimize production costs.
- The company is committed to providing high-quality OEM services.
- The company has experience manufacturing silicone products.
- Assembly and custom packing services are available if required.
- The manufacture of rubber products is not the sole focus of the company.
- Lead time is one month
9. Xingtai Honglei Seal Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
This company was established in 1980 and before 2015 was known as GUANGMING Oil Seal Manufacturing Factory. The company’s operations take up 15,000 square meters and are manned by 130 people.
Xingtai Honglei Seal Manufacturing Co. Ltd is ISO 9001 certified and its main products include oil seals for automotive, agricultural, and construction machinery. Their products are also in use in ships, locomotives, coal mines, and oil fields.
Customers can have products manufactured based on their own designs. The company has worldwide distribution channels and has shipped its seals to over 100 countries.
- The company is vastly experienced in the manufacture of oil seals.
- Its products have been used in more than 100 countries.
- The company’s operations are ISO 9001 certified.
- It can manufacture products based on clients’ designs.
- May not be a good choice for other rubber products due to their focus on seals.
10. Zhong Xiang Rubber Products Co. Ltd
Zhong Xiang Rubber’s history only started in 2010 but it is proving to be an influential company in the production of rubber products. The company has attained both IATF 16949 and ISO 9001 certification.
This company specializes in high-precision rubber injection molding of products and has more than 20 machines for this purpose. There are also 30 sets of testing equipment to ensure products reach the required standards.
The company’s products include engine mounts, leveling feet, and construction machinery mounts.
- The company has invested heavily in high-precision injection molding technologies.
- Products undergo extensive testing.
- It has experience manufacturing rubber products for critical applications including shock absorbers for mining machinery.
- The company has a limited product range.
- Certain manufacturing processes may not be an option.
The vulcanized rubber goods industry is a billion-dollar industry and it continues to show impressive growth rates. There is a huge demand for these products in the Chinese market and overseas.
Manufacturers’ offerings are different and not all will have the skills, machinery, or experience needed to produce your products.
With so many potential options, this list of the top 10 vulcanized rubber goods manufacturers and suppliers in China provides some of the better options to start with.
Why Choose Hongju for Your Vulcanized Rubber Products?
Hongju Silicone is a versatile company that you can turn to when you need rubber products that match your business needs. With over 20 years of experience, the experts at Hongju Silicone can be the introduction to Chinese manufacturing you need to stay ahead of competitors. Visit the Hongju Silicone website to see the value we can add to your operations.